Summer Wardrobe Essentials Checklist
With the last of the warmer weather nearly over here in Australia, it’s certainly time to start thinking about your summer wardrobe essentials checklist for that planned mid year get away. Hooray for lighter fabrics, gorgeous prints and the promise of beach hair, sun kissed skin and summer cocktails! Here’s our list of the ultimate summer must haves:
1. White Jeans: Perfect for those of us who love to wear denim all year round, the white jean is a great option for balmy evenings and are perfect when dressed up or down. Opt for white on white ensembles for evening by pairing your denim with our white silk and embroidered King Top and some metallic flats.
2. The Shirt: A tailored shirt is a must have for every wardrobe, and our Festival of Colours shirt is magical when paired with your favourite jeans. Embrace your inner Heidi Klum and match with hoop earrings, a tan belt and aviators to finish.
3. Peep toe boot: Stylish, easy to wear and totally chic, the peep toe boot is the shoe of the season. Rock them with your Rebecca Thompson Silk Shorts for a look that is flattering, comfortable and easily transcends from day to night.
4. Tunic Top: The ultimate addition to a late afternoon margarita, a tunic top is both flattering and stylish. Easily worn as a poolside cover-up, simply grab your white jeans and some gorgeous accessories when it’s time to hit the bar! Always remember to keep your bottoms fitted when wearing billowing tops.
5. Anything Orange: Orange is our favourite colour this season, and is beautiful when paired back with moody navies and opulent turquoise details. Classic and modern at the same time, our beautiful Summer 2014 styles are sure to turn heads!
6. The Perfect Dress: No summer is complete with the perfect dress. Simply throw on some killer heels and you’re ready for any occasion. Colour, comfort, style and beauty, our Summer 2014 range ticks all of the boxes.